Storm Water – NPDES
- http://myfcph.org/wqs.php Franklin County HSTS Info
- Hotline for failed HSTS: (614) 525-4787
- HSTS Email
About NPDES (US EPA)
The Water Permits Division (WPD) within the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Office of Wastewater Management leads and manages the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit program in partnership with EPA Regional Offices, states, tribes, and other stakeholders. To ensure the NPDES permit program is effective, WPD performs a wide variety of activities, including:
- Shaping the direction of the national NPDES permit program;
- Producing policies and regulations;
- Developing technical and administrative tools to support permit issuance;
- Tracking and managing critical information related to permit issuance, permit quality, and point source pollution abatement;
- Overseeing the programs managed by the States and Regional Offices; and
- Providing access to information on NPDES permitting to promote increased awareness and involvement in the NPDES permitting process.
NPDES – National Discharge Elimination System – Brochures and Information
For more information on drainage, plant and landscape solutions for drainage, and conservation you can contact the Plain Township Offices at 614-855-7770 or Franklin Soil and Water Conservation District at 614-486-9613.