Members: $70.00/per session
Non-Members: $80.00/per session
Lessons are taught by the SwimSafe. Please inquire at front desk for lesson sign up. You must have a profile set up in Rec Desk to enroll in swim lessons.
Sessions are generally offered at four different skill levels.
A session runs for 2 weeks. There are 8 – ½ hour classes.
Classes begin between 8:50 am, 9:25 am, and 10 am weekdays. (Please arrive 10 minutes prior to start time).
We will enroll a maximum of 10 children per class with a minimum of 3 enrollees.
Minimum age for lessons is 3. Must be age 3 before beginning lesson and must be toilet trained.
If classes reach capacity, additional classes may be added by swim lesson coordinator.
Swim lesson session dates & times
Session 1 June 19– June 29 (M-TH) Level 1, 2, 3 & 4 8:50, 9:25 & 10:00 am
Session 2 July 10 – July 21 (M-TH & T-F) Level 1, 2, 3 & 4 8:50, 9:25 & 10:00 am
Session 3 July 24 – August 3 (M-TH) Level 1, 2, 3 & 4 8:50, 9:25 & 10:00 am
Classes run M-TH unless otherwise indicated
- Instructors will try to contact swimmers if a class is cancelled and will post a notice on pool entrance also. There will also be a posting on Twitter and/or Facebook. If swimmers do not hear from us, they should plan to attend the class.
- If a lesson is cancelled because of inclement weather, it will be re-scheduled for Friday. Notice will be posted on the door. Check Facebook or Twitter for any updates.
- A full refund or a credit for another class will be issued in instances when the Management has cancelled a class.
- A credit will be issued if the registrant needs to re-schedule for another class. This must be done at least a week prior to the start of the class. In addition, there is a $10.00 service fee to re-schedule a class for personal reasons.
- Refund requests must be made a week BEFORE the class begins and is subject to a $10.00 service fee. Requests received AFTER the class has begun, but prior to the second class will be subject to $10.00 service fee, plus the cost of the class already held ($8.75/Members $10/Non-Members). Refunds are discretionary and the Pool Manager must authorize all refund requests prior to getting Township Trustee’s Approval.
- No refunds will be issued after the 2nd day of lessons.
- Please allow 4 weeks for refunds to be processed.
- No refunds will be made to those missing any portion of a class or event due to vacation, personal schedule conflict or other non-emergency situations.
- NO REFUNDS, except for a documented medical necessity.