NOTICE TO BIDDERS SEALED BIDS will be received until July 6, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. by Ben Collins – Pl ...
POOL CLOSED FOR 2020 SEASON
2020 SWIM LESSON INFORMATION
Lessons are taught by the Greater Columbus Swim School.
Sessions are generally offered at four different skill levels.
A session runs for 2 weeks. There are 8 – ½ hour classes (Monday – Thursday). Friday is a make-up day for bad weather or other cancellation (not a missed class).
Classes begin between 8:50 am, 9:25 am, and 10 am weekdays. (Please arrive 10 minutes prior to start time).
We will enroll a maximum of 5 children per class with a minimum of 3 enrollees.
Minimum age for lessons is 3. Must be age 3 before beginning lesson and must be toilet trained.
If classes reach capacity, additional classes may be added by swim lesson coordinator.
Swim lesson sessions are: June 1 – June 4 (Private) June 8-June 11 (Private) June 15-June 25 July 6-July 16 July 21-July 30
Lesson sign-up starts May 17 (11 am– 2 pm) for members only, at the pool. Members & New Albany Residents can also sign up on Opening Day Saturday May 23rd NON-MEMBERS & all others may sign-up STARTING Sunday May 24th until classes are filled.
Fees are paid at the time of registration and reserves enrollment in a class.
The Swim Lesson Coordinator will help parents place their child in the proper classes at the time of lesson sign-up.
Members will have a 7-day advanced window to sign up for lessons. We ask that you be a member prior to the May 17, 2020 sign-up date to be eligible and to save time.
Sunday, May 17, 2020 (11 am – 2 pm) at the Aquatic Center for members only – Registration is complete when correct payment, cash or check, is received. If classes are filled, we will make a list and try to accommodate those requests. A parent or guardian must register his or her OWN children.
Saturday, May 23, 2020 (11 am-8 pm) at the Aquatic Center – Registrations will be accepted from members & New Albany residents. If classes are filled, we will make a list and try to accommodate those requests. A parent or guardian must register his or her OWN children.
Sunday, May 24– July 19, 2020 at the Aquatic Center – Registrations will be accepted for NON-MEMBERS & all others, on a first come, first serve basis. A parent or guardian must register his or her OWN children.
- Instructors will try to contact swimmers if a class is cancelled and will post a notice on pool entrance also. There will also be a posting on Twitter and/or Facebook. If swimmers do not hear from us, they should plan to attend the class.
- If a lesson is cancelled because of inclement weather, it will be re-scheduled for Friday. Notice will be posted on the door. Check Facebook or Twitter for any updates.
- A full refund or a credit for another class will be issued in instances when the Management has cancelled a class.
- A credit will be issued if the registrant needs to re-schedule for another class. This must be done at least a week prior to the start of the class. In addition, there is a $10.00 service fee to re-schedule a class for personal reasons.
- Refund requests must be made a week BEFORE the class begins and is subject to a $10.00 service fee. Requests received AFTER the class has begun, but prior to the second class will be subject to $10.00 service fee, plus the cost of the class already held ($7.50/Members $8.75 Non-Members). Refunds are discretionary and the Pool Manager must authorize all refund requests prior to getting Township Trustee’s Approval.
- No refunds will be issued after the 2nd day of lessons.
- Please allow 4 weeks for refunds to be processed.
- No refunds will be made to those missing any portion of a class or event due to vacation, personal schedule conflict or other non-emergency situations.
- NO REFUNDS, except for a documented medical necessity.