Graco Children’s Products Inc. (Graco) is recalling certain Graco My Ride 65 convertible child ...
Lessons are taught by the Greater Columbus Swim School.
Sessions are generally offered at four different skill levels.
A session runs for 2 weeks. There are 8 – ½ hour classes (Monday – Thursday). Friday is a make-up day for bad weather or other cancellation (not a missed class).
Classes begin between 8:50 a.m. and 10 a.m. weekdays. (Please arrive 10 minutes prior to
We will enroll a maximum of 8 children per class with a minimum of 3 enrollees.
Minimum age for lessons is 3. Must be age 3 before beginning lesson and must be toilet trained.
If classes reach capacity, additional classes may be added by swim lesson coordinator.
Swim lesson sessions are: June 5-June 15 June 26-July 7 July 17-July 27
Lesson sign-up starts May 21 (11 am– 2 pm) for members only, at the pool. Members & New Albany Residents can also sign up on Opening Day Saturday May 27th NON-MEMBERS & all others may sign-up STARTING Sunday May 28th until classes are filled.
Fees are paid at the time of registration and reserves enrollment in a class.
The Swim Lesson Coordinator will help parents place their child in the proper classes at the time of lesson sign-up.
Members will have a 7-day advanced window to sign up for lessons. We ask that you be a member prior to the May 21, 2017 sign-up date to be eligible and to save time.
Sunday, May 21, 2017 (11 am – 2 pm) at the Aquatic Center for members only – Registration is complete when correct payment, cash or check, is received. If classes are filled, we will make a list and try to accommodate those requests. A parent or guardian must register his or her OWN children.
Saturday, May 27, 2017 (11 am-8 pm) at the Aquatic Center – Registrations will be accepted from members & New Albany residents. If classes are filled, we will make a list and try to accommodate those requests. A parent or guardian must register his or her OWN children.
Sunday, May 28 – July 7, 2017 at the Aquatic Center – Registrations will be accepted for NON-MEMBERS & all others, on a first come, first serve basis. A parent or guardian must register his or her OWN children.
- Instructors will try to contact swimmers if a class is cancelled and will post a notice on pool entrance also. There will also be a posting on Twitter and/or Facebook. If swimmers do not hear from us, they should plan to attend the class.
- If a lesson is cancelled because of inclement weather, it will be re-scheduled for Friday. Notice will be posted on the door. Check Facebook or Twitter for any updates.
- A full refund or a credit for another class will be issued in instances when the Management has cancelled a class.
- A credit will be issued if the registrant needs to re-schedule for another class. This must be done at least a week prior to the start of the class. In addition, there is a $10.00 service fee to re-schedule a class for personal reasons.
- Refund requests must be made a week BEFORE the class begins and is subject to a $10.00 service fee. Requests received AFTER the class has begun, but prior to the second class will be subject to $10.00 service fee, plus the cost of the class already held ($7.50/Members $8.75 Non-Members). Refunds are discretionary and the Pool Manager must authorize all refund requests prior to getting Township Trustee’s Approval.
- No refunds will be issued after the 2nd day of lessons.
- Please allow 4 weeks for refunds to be processed.
- No refunds will be made to those missing any portion of a class or event due to vacation, personal schedule conflict or other non-emergency situations.
- NO REFUNDS, except for a documented medical necessity.