The Plain Township Fire Department is accepting applications for a Lateral Firefighter Paramedic pos ...
Plain Township Aquatic Center
POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS*
1. Children 12 years old and younger MUST be accompanied by a guardian at least 16 years old. MEMBERS ONLY between the ages of 10 and 12 may be unaccompanied following an annual swim test documented by pool manager and noted on their membership information in the system.
2. No noodles or flotation devices allowed in the competition pool. Flotation devices limited to Coast Guard – approved life jackets, noodles and water wings (no rafts or inner tubes). Toddler flotation devices permitted at the discretion of the Manager. Toddlers using flotation devices may not enter the competition pool and must within arms reach of a parent or guardian. Life jackets used in lakes or ponds are prohibited to prevent algae from entering the pool’s filtration system.
3. Children needing diapers ARE REQUIRED to wear swim diapers due to sanitary reasons. This rule is strictly enforced by staff & management.
4. Refunds – No membership refunds. For extenuating circumstances, a request may be sent in writing along with documentation to the Township for consideration. No refunds made on daily admissions due to weather. Request for swim lesson or pool rental refund must be made in writing with documentation to the Township for consideration. Refer to complete refund policy posted in the front desk area.
5. Payment method for daily visit is cash or credit/debit card only. Memberships, swim lessons and patron passes can be purchased with cash, credit/debit card or check. (Driver’s License verification required). We do not accept out-of-state checks. Returned check charge is $30.
6. Food – Small coolers ONLY will be permitted. Glass containers are not permitted inside facility. Manager reserves the right to check coolers for glass containers and alcoholic beverages. NO OUTSIDE FOOD permitted from restaurants. Food & beverages should be consumed in concession area and kept away from the immediate pool area. Please put trash in receptacles provided.
7. Water slides – Specific rules apply to the slides and are posted at the top and bottom of slides. Height restriction – you must be at least 48 inches. (State Health Department & manufacturer Regulations).
8. Adult Swim (18 yrs +) may include toddlers held by an adult during the 10 minute rest periods.
9. NO HEAD FIRST DIVING at any time to prevent head and neck injury. No excessive splashing, spitting, dunking or other horseplay, that may infringe upon rights of others.
11. Swimmers must wear bathing/swim suits. No cut-off shorts permitted. Topless bathers, boxers and thong suits are not permitted.
12. Smoking, use of alcohol, use of illegal substances and gambling are STRICTLY prohibited. Suspected use will be reported to the authorities.
13. No running at any time on the deck area.
14. No water guns, diving sticks, skateboards, rollerblades or bikes permitted in pool area.
15. No outside lawn chairs permitted. Please use a towel on pool furniture. Excessive use of lotions/creams prior to entering the pool is discouraged.
16. No pets are allowed inside the facility.
17. No loitering in restrooms, pool entry or parking lot. Persons causing willful damage and/or vandalism to government property will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
18. Management is not responsible for lost or stolen articles on the premises, or damage to parked vehicles.
19. Patrons showing disrespect or using foul language around pool staff or patrons will be asked to leave the pool facility. Patrons must obey the management and lifeguards. DO NOT talk to guards on duty. They are present for your safety and to enforce rules so patrons may enjoy the benefits of the facility
20. Violation of these rules and/or misconduct could result in temporary or permanent suspension of pool privileges. Any such suspension will be decided by the Township Trustees by resolution at a duly convened meeting. The affected person shall be given notice of the meeting and shall be afforded an opportunity to address the Board. Pool privileges may be temporarily suspended until the time of the meeting at the discretion of the pool manager.
21. All members and patrons must obey the management and lifeguards. DO NOT talk to guards on duty. They are present for your safety and to enforce rules so that all members may enjoy the benefits of the pools.
22. Violation of these rules or any other misconduct could result in a temporary or permanent (seasonal) suspension of pool privileges. Any such suspension will be effected by the Township Trustees by resolution at a duly convened meeting. The affected persons shall be given notice of the meeting and shall be afforded an opportunity to address the Board of Trustees. Pool privileges may be temporarily suspended until the time of the meeting at the discretion of the Pool Manager.