Did you know the National Fire Protection Association, NFPA, has a website designed just for Kids! S ...
Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. Requests due to extenuating circumstances must be made in writing and prior to the opening of the pool to the Plain Township Administrator for consideration. There will be a $10 service fee to process.
No refunds are given on daily admissions. A day pass may be given (at the Manager’s discretion) if pool is closed due to mechanical problems or a pool fecal accident and depending on the time of day. Daily admission is not refundable due to weather.
A credit will be issued if the registrant needs to transfer to another class. This must be done at least a week prior to the start of the class. If classes are filled, no credit can be given. There will be a $10.00 service fee to re-schedule a class for personal reasons.
- A refund request must be made a week BEFORE the class begins and is subject to a $10.00 service fee. Requests received AFTER the class has begun, but prior to the second class will be subject to a $10.00 service fee, plus the cost of the class already held ($7.50 for members $8.75 for Non-members).
- No refunds will be issued after the 2nd day of lessons. A full refund or a credit for another class will be issued in instances when the Management has canceled a class.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for the refunds to be processed.
- No refunds will be made to those missing any portion of a class or event due to vacation, personal schedule conflict or other non-emergency situations.
- Requests for refunds due to unforeseen injury or illness will be taken into consideration on a case-by-case basis and reviewed by the Township Administrator.
- NO swim lesson refunds except for documented medical necessity.
The fees for this activity are non-refundable due to up-front costs for League Membership, insurance coverage, processing, coaching and staffing. Parent board members and volunteers run swim Team. Refunds are requested of the Swim Team Board and not the Township.
Cancellations – a 10-day advance notice is required. If the pool can be rented to another party during that 10-day interim, a refund can be made minus a service fee of $10.00. If the pool cannot be rented for that period, the $100 deposit fee will be deducted from the refund.
Changes: A 7-day advance notice is required if the renter changes the date of the rental. If another date is available, there will be no charge for changing dates. If there is no other suitable date available, the same rules for cancellations will apply.
FLOAT & FLICK
No refunds will be given unless the movie is cancelled due to weather or equipment problems. If the movie can be re-scheduled, a free pass will be given if fee was paid.
Refund Request Form must be completed for any and all refunds requested, signed by the Pool Manager and forwarded to the township offices for approval and processing, if granted.