Details about the open position, eligibility list and application process to test are posted at www. ...
- Plain Township within Franklin county
- City of New Albany within Franklin County
- City of New Albany in Licking County is served by Monroe Township Fire Department and West Licking Fire District
Plain Township Fire Department participates in automatic response agreements with surrounding departments.
- Prevention and Safety
- Provides members to Central Ohio Strike Team
Services Funded By
- Property Tax (which includes the Village, but not income tax)
- Personal Property Tax
- EMS Billing
The Department currently holds an Insurance Services (ISO) rating of 4 in all hydrant areas, which is considered a premium rate by most insurance companies. All non-hydrant areas hold a rating of 9. With the current number of non-sprinkler-ed buildings and those planned, along with the increase service demanded by a growing community, it will be a struggle to maintain that rating. Our ability to maintain adequate staffing with our current funding levels will be unrealistic in the future. The Trustees and the Department are committed to providing the best possible services.